“The Showbiz Master Plan” is the most all-encompassing business book written for entertainers & performers including musicians, comedians and variety entertainers.
One of the biggest challenges that creative artists face is fully tapping the commercial potential of their skills and expertise. Maximizing earnings is often elusive for many performing artists & entertainers, regardless of the level of the act.
Have you ever felt:
- You should be charging more for your shows but either feel you can’t or are afraid to
- You are losing gigs to competitors who are charging less than you
- You have the talent and have worked incredibly hard at your art but are not getting that lucky break
- You are not getting the recognition you deserve as a performing artist
- You need greater financial stability and security, especially for your future
- You have a fan following but are not making big money
- Your career has stagnated and has not progressed in the last few years
- You are not getting consistent bookings
If the above thoughts are on your mind, you are not alone. Many talented new and seasoned performing artists & entertainers around the world feel exactly the same way.
The goal of any entertainer is to bring joy to people but most will agree that making money is also important. While the notion of a struggling artist is a common perception of the realities of show business, it does not have to be the case.
The truth is; while there are many entertainers who barely make ends meet each month, there are also many entertainers around the world who make a decent living from their art or craft.
In fact, there are also many entertainers around the world who are very successful and financially comfortable. These highly successful entertainers may not be A-list international celebrities, movie stars or recording artists, but are giants in their respective specialized fields or cities/ countries.
One thing many of these entertainers have in common is the strategy and approach to their business and careers. They all understand that show business is not just about the show but also about the business.
Headline Entertainer, J C Sum (www.jcsum.com), has spent the past 23 years (and counting) performing around the world and currently works as a headline entertainer primarily in Asia as well as Europe and the Middle East. J C has starred in his own network television series and made multiple international TV appearances. More than 120 million people have seen his magic live and on TV in 26 countries.
J C has written down everything he has learnt and practiced in the past two decades that has made him one of the very elite illusionists in Asia. “The Showbiz Master Plan” is a live entertainer’s blueprint to creating a money-generating brand, making a consistent 6-figure income and setting up for retirement.
This book is filled with incredible stories, practical advice, time-tested tips and market-proven action-steps on how to build a successful career as a performing artist and live entertainer.
With “The Showbiz Master Plan”, learn how to:
- Be a Successful Creative Entrepreneur
- Build Your Brand
- Dominate Your Niche Market
- Harness the Power of Positioning
- Price & Negotiate Big Money Shows
- Find Your Big Break
- Grow Your Business
- Get Paid Without Performing
- Invest for Your Future
- Handle Career Challenges and Failure
This book was written to benefit all types of entertainers such as Aerialists, Balloon Artistes, Bands, Circus Acts, Comedians, Contortionists, Dancers, Escape Artists, Face Painters, Hypnotists, Illusionists, Impersonators, Instrumentalists, Jugglers, Magicians, Mime Artists, Musicians, Singers, Variety Artists, Ventriloquists & Vocalists.
6” x 9”. 55,000 words. 229 pages.
The book is available in two formats:
- eBOOK (PDF): US$39.90
- Print Book for US$49.90 + shipping.
Read the reviews and order the book from our shop HERE.